DEDICATION:

This blog is dedicated to "The Children Left Behind." We will not rest until the safety of our children and those that are entrusted with their mental health care are held accountable for abusing the children's God given rights, those rights upheld by our constitution, and those that have been complicit in obfuscating the truth!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

"The Princess" - Prep for landing ...

The United Airline’s passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them food and drinks.  As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, “Captain Marvey asked me to announce that he’ll be landing this big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super.” 
On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed, rather exotic looking woman hadn’t moved a muscle.  “Perhaps you didn’t hear me over those big brute engines.  I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.”  She calmly turned hear head and said, “In my country, I am called a Princess, I take orders from no one.”  To which the gay flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, “Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I’m called a Queen, so I outrank you.  Put the tray up, Bitch!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive